domingo, 7 de novembro de 2010

It's just me...


"My dominant mood?" he says one afternoon, sitting high atop Manhattan, in a 35th-floor restaurant. "It would seem like borderline crankiness, but that's not it at all. I'm usually just very pensive and thoughtful. I mean, Richie's the happy one. He comes in the room and it lights up because he's there jerking everyone off. I come in and talk black and white, Xs and Os, dollars and cents. And then I gotta go. Let's go. And my mind is always rolling with other things, which doesn't mean I'm not being attentive. I am. But I'm also thinking. Right now, I'm thinking, My wife is down at the apartment, and my team has an important game tomorrow, and I want to know what's going on with the band, and by the way, we gotta play this club tonight and is Richie going to be okay? And, truthfully, I'm also sitting here thinking, I gotta pee."


























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário