quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2011

Something for the pain


I did a TV show for Italian broadcast here in New York, 1984, the beginning of our career and Sammy was frail at the time and he was walking towards the little stage in the TV studio and he was on a cane, glasses, walked in rather gingerly, as soon as those lights went on and I saw the director, go three, two, one to Sammy, that cane was gone, the glasses were gone and the showman came out again. I never forgot that. You see? And that's the magic of performing. And nobody can explain that to somebody who's a layman who doesn't understand what that is. You have to have done that sometime in your life. My wife again, has always said, I could perform with my head cut off. I don't realize the pain. (JBJ)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário